So you may be thinking we’re bias when it comes to internet shopping, and maybe you’re right! However we do have five reasons to back up our opinion, and all of them will benefit you.
- When you shop online, you’re more likely to get yourself a bargain. If you’re signed up to any email newsletter you’ll know that vouchers and discount codes are often sent to you to encourage you to shop online. That means you’ll often get more of a discount when you shop on that retailer’s website as opposed to in store.
- There’s more choice. A website will have all of their products in one place and you don’t have that annoyance of only certain products being stocked in certain branches. You’ll often find online stores have more products that are not necessarily advertised and some even have online-only ranges!
- More sizes. Another bug bear is going to a store, finding the dress you like but…they don’t have your size. If you look online the chances are they will have all sizes available, plus you don’t have to wait for the shop assistant to look in the stock room while you keep your fingers crossed.
- It’s EASY! Shop online wherever you are, whenever you want. On the train, in your pjs at home – it’s never been easier to spend your money (okay sometimes that’s not a great idea…). You don’t have to rush after work to hit the stores before they close at 5.30pm. Just shop on the 24 hour website! Not only that but there’s so much more choice that suit’s your style. Collect from store if you want, or just get it delivered to your front door!
- Shopping online means you can get something that’s not on the high street. This is where WE come in. Our aim is to offer clothing that you won’t see in the high street stores. Brands that you might not have heard of before. Something that is unique. Boutiques just like Ruby Soho are offering customers the chance to stand out instead of spot someone wearing the same outfit from your average high street store. Take a look at our boutique now and shop brands from across the UK and Europe.
There are five good reasons to start looking online when you shop. If you haven’t already – start clicking!